- Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 - 1997
- Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002
- Senior Feature Writer: Australian, Australian Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Diver, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, HQ, Independent on Sunday Review, Mode, Penthouse, Playboy, 1989 - 2003
- Rock critic: New Musical Express, RAM, Sounds, Zig Zag
BOOKS (NON FICTION)
- Lunch of Blood, p/b, Random House, 1994
- An Instinct for the Kill, p/b, HarperCollins, 1997
- The Eclipse: A Memoir of Suicide, p/b, 2003
- The Pure Weight of the Heart, p/b, Phoenix House (UK), 1999
- Cosmpolitan UK New Journalist of the Year Award 1988
- Her husband and daughter
- Astanga Vinyasa
- New book underway
- Studying yoga philosophy
List of articles in the library by artist
Interview by Antonella Gambotto, Elle (Australia), 1996
ON STAGE, SHE silences. The impact of her voice – that ethereal, that demoniacal, that rare instrument – is overwhelming; it is, in its own ...
Interview by Antonella Gambotto, ZigZag, January 1985
I AM CRUSHED between a maniac with a mohican and a screaming string-singleted Scot in the audience - sweating, drunken, belching, retching, hopeless, drugged - ...
Book Excerpt by Antonella Gambotto, An Instinct For The Kill, 1997
IVA DAVIES not despicable or brutal or awful or poisonous or bizarre, but he is tense. Extremely tense. his laughter rings out like a gunshot ...
Interview by Antonella Gambotto, Elle, 1995
LOVINGLY RETAINED in the bowels of all newspaper libraries and, I imagine, in thousands of crammed scrapbooks throughout the world, is a certain photograph of ...
Interview by Antonella Gambotto, ZigZag, May 1985
Absurd Person Singular Antonella grapples with the shining Morrissey, now larger than life than ever before. Is there any offal truth to discover? ...
back to LIBRARY