Terms and Conditions
1. Subscription terms
The subscription rates displayed are for individual users and are not intended to cover corporate or group use.
By subscribing, you confirm that you are subscribing as an individual. We reserve the right to cancel subscriptions and return an appropriate part of the subscription cost (after allowing for our administration costs) if we believe that an individual subscription is being used for corporate or group purposes.
All subscriptions are renewed automatically. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you must do so before your current subscription expires.
2. Payment mechanisms
2.1 Paying with Credit or Debit Card
We use the secure payment processing system provided by WorldPay. You will receive an email confirmation of your payment from WorldPay.
WorldPay's email will also include a username and password. This will allow you to access the WorldPay site to check on subscription payments or cancel renewals etc. You should retain this information so that you can change your credit card details when your current card expires.
The WorldPay username and password is NOT the same as the Rock's Backpages username and password, so please do not try to use them to access the library.
On completion of the process you will be returned automatically to our site and will then be able to access the RBP library.
You will also receive an email from us with your username and password for future access to the site.
2.2 Paying with PayPal
On completion of the Paypal payment process you will be returned automatically to our site and be able to access the library.
You will also receive an email confirmation of your payment from PayPal, along with an email from us with your username and password for future access to the site.
3. Membership cancellation and refunds
After you have joined, you will be able to check the status of your membership at any time, and cancel it if you wish, through the "Your Account" page.
A refund of your subscription may be made at our discretion, with a 10% administration fee deducted.
Except for materials in the public domain, all the content on Rock's Backpages is the property of Rock's Backpages or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. This includes text, graphics, logos, icons, images and software. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Rock's Backpages and is also protected by copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used for shopping, searching and selling. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance is prohibited.
Rock's Backpages is a trademark of Backpages Limited. Our logos are also trademarks. Backpages Limited trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Rock's Backpages.
6. By subscribing you agree to the following specific terms and conditions of use
6.1 Your subscription to this website allows you to
• access any article in the library using your username and password in order to search, retrieve, display, view and otherwise use portions thereof for personal use only;
• make such temporary local electronic copies of part any article, for personal use only;
• save parts of any article for personal use only;
• print out copies of any article for personal use only;
• listen to any audio interview in the library.
6.2 Restrictions on use
You may not
• permit anyone other than yourself to use your username and password;
• sell or resell a copy of any article or audio interview in any form (including a digital format) unless you have been granted prior written consent by Backpages Limited to do so;
• remove, obscure or modify copyright notices, text acknowledging or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear;
• make printed or electronic copies of multiple extracts of any article or audio interview for any purpose;
• alter, adapt or modify any article, except to the extent necessary to make it perceptible on a computer screen, or alter, adapt or modify any audio interview;
• display or distribute any part of any article or audio interview on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web, and any other distribution medium now in existence or hereinafter created;
• use all or any part of any article or audio interview for any commercial use or for any purpose other than for personal use.
6.3 Termination of subscription
We reserve the right to terminate your subscription and return an appropriate part of the subscription cost, after allowing for our administration costs, if we believe that these terms and conditions are being abused.
Rock's Backpages is a trading name of Backpages Limited
94-95 South Worple Way
London SW14 8ND
Back to subscription page